Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Desk is a Mess

I mentioned this in my twitter update when I left work earlier today, and if I posted something on Facebook about "what's on my mind," it would be that my desk is a complete mess. And I don't like it that way, and its constant state of chaos has been gnawing at me all week, but I have yet found the time to whip it into shape. It reached said state of disarray due to my briefing schedule and just the sheer volume of trial transcripts and case law I was reading and sorting through. And now, its in deep need of repair. The evidence . . .




Hopefully, sometime soon for my sanity, I can get the darn thing looking respectable again.

3 comments:

  1. No, don't do it! Ahh, the wonders a messy desk. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably works for some people, but after awhile, I really think it will drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Don on this one. There is something energizing about walking in to a realativly clean desk in the morning. We can't all be the endearing mad scientist Thuff.

    ReplyDelete

The Assembly Line of Attention

Well, hello there (in my best Obi-Wan Kenobi impersonation). It's been over two years since I last posted anything here, and even then I...